Total Pageviews

Friday, February 24, 2012

Sorry For The Delay in Posts

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted.  Real life has gotten in the way of me being able to post anything here, so I'm just trying to catch up right now -- I just got done doing a 6 week stint as a Language Arts teacher in fifth grade, and I'm still busy with other random assignments.  So forgive the lack of posting up here.

Here are a few things that I am planning for the future:

Anime Boston -- I have my press pass all set, so I will be doing some posts on Anime Boston here and at Examiner.com about the event.  And I'll be doing two days, but won't be doing an overnight there: on Friday I'm going down with the Franklin (NH) High School Anime Club as a chaperone and reporter, and on Saturday I'm going down with my stepkids.  I like doing the two days because then I don't feel the need to be running around like a madwoman trying to get stories and interviews.  And since I'll be going down with the Anime Club, I can sleep on the bus on the way home on Friday and not be so tired on Saturday.

New Web Show -- Part of the problem I'm having right now is finding companies that are willing to send me copies of DVDs to review for shows, so what I decided to do instead is review shows as they air via (legal) streaming web sites.  I'm doing pre-production work right now on a review show where I review shows that are currently streaming online, so that might not come out until this summer when I have time to record and produce the show (probably sometime in July), so when I have a set air date I will post it here, and also update you on the progress.

Writing More! -- I will try to write more here...I'm a one woman operation, so please be patient.  I plan on getting back to the planned Evangelion postings I was going to do before, but I just have to find time to sit down and do them.

I thank you for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment